The Splosh Signature Frames & Numbers are a brilliant opportunity to write something meaningful, but sometimes it can be hard to think what to write, you mind just goes blank and you end up just writing the first thing that come into your head.. like Happy Birthday! Nice, but not very inspiring or personal.
In this blog post I'm going to give you a few examples of what to write on your signature frame for weddings, birthdays or any other event. You can use them exactly how I've written them or change the words around as you see fit and what best fits the situation you're in.
What to write for Weddings
- Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
- This calls for congratulations! (And probably champagne!)
- Congrats, James and Emma! It’s so great to see two awesome people like you getting married. Love and best wishes always!
- So happy for you!
- I predict cute babies.
- It makes us so happy to see the two of you so happy. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! Love you both!
- You guys are great together! So happy for you!
- You’ll always remember this day. Hope it’s even more beautiful and perfect than you’ve been dreaming, and hope it’s just the start of a lifetime that just gets better and better.
- Prayers and blessings on your wedding and on your marriage.
- 'Two become one’—what a beautiful thing. Congratulations!
- You two make this ‘love and marriage’ thing almost seem worth trying. Just kidding—you look so happy, and I’m so happy for you!
- Hope you’ll always find yourselves as much in love as you are today. (We suggest date nights and lots of them!)
- I hope through the years you become even better friends and share every possible kind of happiness life can bring.
What to write for Birthdays
- Happy, happy birthday, Emma!
- I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!
- You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!
- James, hope you have a happy 29th! Love ya!
- The happiest of birthdays to the loveliest of Sons.
- Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,
- Hope today’s filled with all your favourite guilty pleasures!
- Hope you make your 30th a birthday to remember!
- Go forth from this birthday and prosper in your Football playing!
- Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing!
- Happy Birthday to one of my favourite people in the history of ever.
- Thanks for being here, for being you.
- Warmest wishes and love on your birthday and always!”
- Be safe, have fun, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of this exciting time in your life!
- So grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.
- Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.
What to write for an Anniversary
- Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.
- Here’s to another year of being great together!
- Anniversary cheers!
- Happy 40th anniversary, you old lovebirds!
- Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.
- Always knew you two had something special.
- Can’t believe it’s been [three] years already. Here’s to many more!
- Love and much happiness to one of our all-time favourite couples!
- Warmest wishes to the wonderful two of you on your sixth anniversary.
- Wishing you a happy ‘you two’ day!
- Another year, another great reason to celebrate!
- Congratulations all over again!”