It's coming to that time of year again, Christmas! Soon you'll find yourself sitting at the kitchen table thinking about what to write in the Christmas cards you've got to send around work, neighbours and friends.
So to help out we've pulled together some examples of what to write in your Christmas Greeting Cards.
Christmas Card Messages
- With all Good Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
- Christmas Greetings! With many good wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
- May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a Merry Christmas!
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Hot chocolate, presents, candy canes, and family are the things that make Christmas such as special time. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a Claus for celebration.
- Christmas calories don't count!
- More to come soon!!
Here at Special Occasions Giftware, we stock a massive collection of Christmas Cards and Gifts at our store in Castle Bromwich. Come in and take a look or call on 0121 747 1500.
Also if you're looking for a special Christmas Wreath for your front door, please check out our sister store www.flowers-home.co.uk.